Wednesday, June 15, 2005


AirVenture 2004 Flyover Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

At Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures dad! I really like this, it's a great way too view family photos.

Barbie

 
At Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:05:00 PM, Blogger Will said...

Glad you like the pictures Barbie. If you have any you'd like added just e-mail me and I'll try and add them.

 
At Friday, June 17, 2005 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Will said...

Bill, the link worked great, right to your profile.

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2005 12:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Will: Bill, fototel, introduced me to your site. I'm intrigued to see that only the first 4 planes in this shot left a vapor trail. I wonder why that is?
Like your site...your family pix are interesting....nice family. I may join you blogging with Bill soon. Herb

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2005 2:07:00 PM, Blogger Will said...

Hi Herb,

Thanks for checking out my blog.


The flyover shot was taken on my Cannon Elf S110 (2 Mega Pix) at the Oshkosh AirVenture last year. The planes are not as high as they appear and the lead 4 planes had turned on white smoke for the crowd. The AirVenture show (see my blog link) is a fantastic event.


Hope you decide to do some blogging. Bill and I just started and it’s fun and easy.

At first I tried to send this comment by email but I'm getting an indication that it may have been blocked by my virus checker. I think the blog heading etc., may be causing a problem.

Anyway, welcome to the blog.

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2005 6:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will:

Thanks for the welcome.
Of course....they're not vapor trails !! Geez!! Never thought of smoke trails. Gettin' old is no fun.

Yes, I'll have to make time to get going on blogging. Like you, I have a lot of pictures I'd like to share.

Have a nice evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home