I think it was the colored sand that came in the habitat for each crab. The habitat was a clear plastic box with a palm tree and a beach. It had a handle on top so a little kid could easily take their crab on a trip :-)
Actually you can see the habitat in the upper left of the "Brunch" picture. Hummm, I thought my bagel was a little gritty.
2 Comments:
What is that purple stuff?
I think it was the colored sand that came in the habitat for each crab. The habitat was a clear plastic box with a palm tree and a beach. It had a handle on top so a little kid could easily take their crab on a trip :-)
Actually you can see the habitat in the upper left of the "Brunch" picture. Hummm, I thought my bagel was a little gritty.
Post a Comment
<< Home